Development of the “Mes comptes” app for iPad
For 30 years, Infotel has been guiding BNP Paribas in its strategic projects. For more than a year, Infotel has been responsible for mobile development at the banking group. In June 2012, BNP Paribas commissioned Infotel to develop an iPad app for its French retail customers. The application had to offer all the banking services while taking advantage of touch-screen properties of the tablet and strengthening the bank’s relationship with the customer.
The starting principles were:
- creation of a top-quality user experience, illustrated by an original approach to design, transitions and an attractive visual display.
- a very high technical requirement, covering: performance, security, robustness, and in compliance with iOS development practices.
A team of 7 experts from Infotel’s Mobile service desk met the requirements of this project The application offers the following features
- multi-profile appearance (app personalisation)
- visual display of balance directly on the home page »
- a dashboard
- access to transaction statement
- budget management by expense categories
- search for transactions in the last 13 months
- addresses of advisers and setting of appointments for Net Agence customers
- online subscription to BNP Paribas products and services
- access to BNP Paribas Facebook and Twitter feed
- User experience workshops: An iterative design phase where the project stakeholders were approached to obtain a shared and detailed vision of the app.
- Perfect knowledge of infrastructures
- A close relationship